2012-02-02 15:51:59'...when websites like yours spew lies like this i go start my suv and let it run all night'
John Cook

john@skepticalscience...

Got this lovely email today. You'll be proud to learn I resisted the temptation to close the garage door when they started the SUV and to sit in the front seat all night.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and tried for treason.  What kind of bull shit are you spewing?  A person on an intellectual website actually cited your website in rebuttle to a scientific factual based conversation on this so i checked his source because he sounded like a liberal douche bag.  Wow...this is why the public schools are failing and our society has become dependent on government for basic needs.  Can you not deal with the reality that mother earth is bigger than you and isnt affected by anything we do? Should we impose fines and taxes on volcanoes when they erupt due to their carbon footprint?  Get a life and take some basic science.  Realize your scientific idols are nothing more than political hacks ensuring they get their fair share of my tax dollars.  Just fyi when websites like yours spew lies like this i go start my suv and let it run all night.  It makes me feel better and my garden is amazing due to the increased co2 levelsthat plants thrive in.  tonight i will let it run all night...worth the $50 just to prove a point.  God wouldnt have created oil and coal if he didnt intend us to use it!  I will pray for you that god allowd your heads to be removed from your asses before you go broke and i am supporting your ass too!

2012-02-02 16:45:05
Rob Painting
Rob
paintingskeri@vodafone.co...

"and i am supporting your ass too"

There's a lesson here - don't let your underpants have access to the internet.

2012-02-02 22:55:36
John Mason

johntherock@btopenworld...

LOL that is absolutely priceless!

You can always tell when a denier has lost their temper - they threaten that they will drive their SUV around for hours on end! I always think, "Ha! you've lost the argument, you have lost your temper and are now going to waste a load of your hard-earned dosh to boot!"

Cheers - John

2012-02-09 18:59:24
Bern

bernard.walsh@gmail...

"You should be ashamed of yourselves and tried for treason."

"I will pray for you that god allowd your heads to be removed from your asses"

Those two lines alone just scream "I can't win the argument on the merits, so I'm going to resort to threats of violence, even if indirect".

And deniers have the nerve to make a fuss when someone suggests they may be called to account when AGW becomes undeniable in the future.

Still, I particularly love the "I'm going to punch myself in the face, that'll teach you!" type mentality...

2012-02-10 06:25:24Denier mindset
Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey
yooper49855@hotmail...

Reminds me of the joke where,

A really dumb guy comes home, finds his wife in bed with another man.  Distraught, he pulls out a revolver, yells at the two of them in bed and then points the gun at his own head.

The twosome in bed start to laugh at him.  Annoyed, he yells at them "What are you laughing at, you're next...!"