2011-11-17 08:50:07MangoChutney
skywatcher

andycasely@hotmail...

Interesting to see that MangoChutney has made a visit to SkS.  I've seen him rant for years on anything the BBC writes about climate change, ususally making all sorts of accusations about BBC bias, and accusing the scientists of bad/deliberately bad science any which way he can.  Recently on the Richard Black column about the new IPCC report - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15698183 - he's straight in there suggesting 'anything but CO2' and throwing out insinuations and the usual denier nonsense.  I challenged him to come over here, and I think many others have referred him to SkS, and it seems he may be doing so, but I won't be expecting rationality out of him!  One reaction to an SkS reccomentation was his in comment #62 of the BBC report, was to link to Shubs and WUWT's bad-mouthing of SkS over deleted posts (the irony!).

Definitely he's one worth watching, see if he can rein in his enthusiasm for implying dishonesty on the part of scientists...

2011-11-17 11:36:56
Albatross
Julian Brimelow
stomatalaperture@gmail...

Hence my prudence from the outset SkyWatcher...I think he is here to troll and be disingenuous ant to cause trouble.