2011-02-07 07:56:10Internal Process Questions
John Hartz
John Hartz
john.hartz@hotmail...

1. If I come across an article or report that directly rleates to and perhaps updates a posted SkS article, what is the best way for me to bring it to the author's attention?  

2. If I have stylisitc (e.e., formating, editing, etc.) suggestions on how to improve a posted article, what is the best way for me to convey these to the author?  

3. How does an author alert everyone whne he/she has posted a draft article for review and comment?

2011-02-07 09:29:32Answers
John Cook

john@skepticalscience...

1. Post it in the forum. Either in the Authors Forum (which is where people post if they want to get the most attention) or the appropriate subforum. Eg - if commenting on a basic rebuttal, start a new thread on the Basic Rebuttals forum. If you have trouble getting any attention, email me at john@skepticalscience.com and I'll kick it along.

2. Ditto.

3. Just post it in the forum - either the Authors Forum or Blog Posts. Again, if it slips through the cracks, either bump it or email me.

2011-02-07 19:21:12Author to author contact-form?
BaerbelW

baerbel-for-350@email...

An earlier suggestion I made might help as well for some of these questions: an enhancement to the contact-form so that authors can directly contact other authors and not just John.

Cheers
Baerbel