2011-01-23 09:55:34A Compendium of Skeptical (anti-AGW) Blogs & Websites in non-English countries
John Hartz
John Hartz
john.hartz@hotmail...

I discovered the following post on EcoTetra by accident. I've pasted only the text. It is followed by an extensive matrix of denier blog sites. You have to see it to believe it.

Skeptical Views in non-English countries

This is a list of blogs and sites that have a skeptical view of climate and energy issues, not blindly accepting mainstream AGW views. While English blogs are well known (you should start with Anthony Watt's Watts Up With That? and with his own list), blogs in other languages are more difficult to find. A few English sites, from non native English speaking countries have also been included.

A lot of good work is being done, in other languages, to audit the pseudo-science behind most of the Media hype regarding Climate, Energy and the Environment. In some countries, a little few are battling a great crowd, and that is particularly true in countries where the Green movement is widespread, like in Germany and Denmark. In some cases, the sites are not dedicated to these issues, and I have linked only the relevant parts, involving specific tags and categories.

The list below is ordered by language, and then by importance of the sites. I've used mainly Google Pagerank and post activity to rank the sites. Please notice that you can order the table by the columns; just click on the headers to sort by a specific column. Please also notice translation of the sites through Google translate, into five major spoken languages.

While I have checked all the sites through Google translate, some issues might have been left behind. If you don't want your site referenced here, or if you have some suggestions, send me an email (email on the top left). I can't guarantee a prompt reply, but I'll look into it. If you're one of the top sites for your country, and would like to help, I'm trying to get a fixed list of contacts that can evaluate further requests in the language that you know better than me.

http://ecotretas.blogspot.com/p/skeptical-views-in-non-english.html