2010-09-16 09:45:00Author credit and modify date now displayed with each rebuttal
John Cook

john@skepticalscience...

Apologies, I've been meaning to do this for ages - I've added some code to the skeptic arguments so now there's a green box at the bottom of each rebuttal giving credit to the writer of the rebuttal and also providing the date the rebuttal was last updated. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Plus someone to blame when the skeptics come looking to criticise :-)

Note: you can continue to update your rebuttals via the Rebuttal List. If someone posts a comment in the blog post "launching" your rebuttal and you think they have a point, feel free to go back and update the rebuttal. Personally, I'm not as fussed about updating the wording of the blog posts - they gradually fade into the archives but the rebuttals are the "encyclopedic reference" that I like to keep up to date (in an ideal world).

2010-09-16 10:35:09
doug_bostrom

dbostrom@clearwire...

Note: you can continue to update your rebuttals via the Rebuttal List.

That's terrific; I was going to ask about such a feature but was hesitant because you're jumping around like a cat on a scalding tin roof.